[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: free shipping Lion Brand

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 20:21:46 UTC 2012

Terry, like I said the links do not work in the email I sent, hugs.  If you
go to Lion Brand web site there is an easy sign up form to receive there
weekly newsletter.

www.lionbrand.com

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

The blog is at:
http://butterflyknits.wordpress.com
Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com