[Nfb-krafters-korner] eye glass case

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jan 9 21:33:41 UTC 2012

I finished the large eye glass case, this weekend and was showing it off,  I made a new eye chord and made it on the flexie loom for the thumb.  I found it came out snugger and nicer than when I did one on the regular kk loom.  My case is big enough for the chord and either an eye phone, eye pod or eye pod tutch.  I have not tried the stream.  I did my draw string different then henry.  Henry connected the 2 ends so you have a handle at each end.  I made mine like the draw strings on a pair of pants.  MIne, you fcan pull the 2 strings and close the bag or even losely tie the 2 strings together.  They hang flat against the bag, when not tied.  This take less room.  I also closed the bag with the flat cross over stitching method.  Thanks to henry and who ever it was we had at least 2 choices, I learned a lot in this big chalange!
Thanks for all the help.  My friend wants one for her eye pod!
Terry P

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch