[Nfb-krafters-korner] needle tips

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 01:15:23 UTC 2012

Do you travel bare foot a lot?

In a message dated 1/9/2012 8:04:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gary.brewer at comcast.net writes:

Oh,  Joyce, I have a couple. But never thought of making it so easy to find
as  letting it hang on a metal table leg. Thanks for that.

Oh, and by the  way, I found all those needles. My feet work well too. LOl
Henrietta
On  Jan 9, 2012, at 7:36 PM, Blindhands at aol.com wrote:

> Another  suggestion especially for Henrietta after reading her email.
You
> need to get a telescopic magnet 8 to 12 pound strength.  I think  it
extends
> down like 3 or 4 feet, but perfect for finding that  gross of metal
> needles!!!  and pins for the  sewers...  I get them time to time from
EBay.  I

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/nevafairchi

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/flowersandh

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/gary.brewer%40comcast.net