[Nfb-krafters-korner] needle tips

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 01:23:13 UTC 2012

No, I hate being bare foot If my shoes are on I don't feel every crumb on the floor and don't feel such a need to clean. Plus, I love my toes and hate abusing them. lol But give me a second without shoes and I will find any sharp item. Also catch a few legs of tables and chairs in between my toes.
Henrietta