[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ramona knitting machine

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:23:11 UTC 2012

I love this idea of a class, especially since I missed the discussion on
machines. At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to bother with a machine, but
I was listening to the Knit Picks podcast yesterday and one of the guests
mentioned that she preferred to some things on the machine and some by hand.
So, she said that she would put it on the machine for part, take it off and
do the hand work, then put it back on the machine.

Cindy S.

rg/blindhands%
40aol.com