[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ramona knitting machine

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:36:19 UTC 2012

Cindy, I don't know how a knitting machine class would work.  Certainly, I
am not ready to teach one.  Becky has more experience.  They are expensive,
and I am not quite sure how much they vary, but quite a bit.  We could have
another discussion about them.  I am certainly having a great time with
mine.  I do knit the beginning and the end by hand, and I need to learn more
about crochet to finish the edges of things I want to lay flat.  Right now I
can use the seed stitch, and I can sew edges into seams as in sweaters, but
it would be good to have another alternative.  I think combining various
techniques is probably something that is good in a lot of projects if we
know enough different skills.  I'm still more the learner than the teacher.

Ramona