[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft kit

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jan 10 12:08:21 UTC 2012

I have a craft bag that has a handle and many pockets.  It sits open on a table and you have access to all the pockets at once.  They come in large sizes, like mine down to little ones.  they have pockets of all kinds, open ones and zippered ones.  Some are tiny like a pen.  These are great for the kk loom hooks.  I have packages of plastic camvas shapes, my box of needles, a tape mesurer, and almost anything else related to crafts that would fit in a large or small pock and might get lost.  My knitting supplies are all in a cheap lap top case.  The craft kit I am talking about has 2 stirdy handles and can be moved easily, but it does not have a lid.

Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch