[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ramona knitting machine

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 16:19:14 UTC 2012

There are not many double bedded Knitting machines  out there for home
use.  The Passive is 1 of them and is a double bedded machine not made for  the
heavy or bulky weight yarns.  I had really wanted to get a passive
knitting machine when I was so discouraged  going to a sighted knitting  machine
teacher and taking instructions or an introduction from her.

In a message dated 1/10/2012 9:54:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,