[Nfb-krafters-korner] needle tips

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 21:51:57 UTC 2012

Cathy what if we just tie a string to our noes and then to the gardening tool? I wonder if it would stay put then. Surely isn't us moving, must be the tools? lol

seriously, I try wearing an apron and putting the tools in it each time. But I do have to remember to put those little guys in there. Of course, I am just getting over the trama of Christmas wrapping. I work on a small table. How can the tape, knife and tags get away from me like they do?
Henrietta