[Nfb-krafters-korner] Felting class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 23:33:27 UTC 2012

I just wanted to say I have promised a felting class, but I did have hopes
to combine some of these classes planned to be involved in the felting
class.  It will be the process of felting that I will be teaching and it  will
be up to the indivisual how they want to create what we will felt.

Let me explain this just a little so you can be thinking about this.   I am
going to pick out and suggest that each of you make a set of blocks.   Now
they can be square or rectangle, but they need to be knitted, crocheted,
Tonesian crocheted, or use your knifty knitter.  They need to be made out  of
100% wool.  [You don't even have to create them as mentioned][You can  use
some old, used 100% wool sweaters.  You can even use those knitting
machines.

OK that is about it for now.  Put your thinking caps on and I suggest  you
start looking in your stash for wool.  Minimum of 2 colors or as many  as
you want.  Both of these yarns should be out of the same brand wool  yarn.  Do
not get wool yarn that can be washed in a machine.  It  should say wash in
cold water and dry flat or something like that.