[Nfb-krafters-korner] Felting class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 08:23:20 UTC 2012

Hi Joyce,

I found some 100% wool at the knitting warehouse. It is Patons Classic Wool
Yarn. It is worsted weight and comes in  3.5oz balls 210yd.  they have so
many colors, it really is amazing.

I'd like to make the smaller bag, I believe you said four squares? Two balls
of yarn in contrasting colors. So is one ball of each enough for the
project? If I decide to make a larger bag, should I get two balls of each?

The colors are not named mysteriously, at least not most of them. I simply
don't know which two to choose.
Will this bag be a yarn bag or more like a purse. That will help me know
what colors to get.

Cathy