[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded snowman

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:51:41 UTC 2012

Well, I finally got all my A pins done, daughter used one of those small needle nose pliers to close them for me. I now have row 1 and 2 done and will work on row 3 today.
However, I had a hard time hearing the instructions last night about the marker pin? Could someone write this out for me please, will that marker pin stay or will it be removed later?
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson