[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded snowman

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jan 12 12:59:48 UTC 2012

Barb;
Place a marker on your first D as in dog pin.  You can use another blank pin or even a rubber band. Yes, it will be removed.  Some like to mark both D pins.  These will be used to aline the eyes on the next row, above.
Make sure you have eleven B as in boy pins before creating the mouth.  Use rondells to space between A pins and newly added pins.

Hope this helps.

Terry P.