[Nfb-krafters-korner] Forest Spirit Cylinder Vase

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jan 12 16:44:21 UTC 2012

Attached you will find four photos of the Forest Spirit Cylinder Vase - our next pottery class. You can now sign up for it on the KK web site. This project is for beginners and no experience with clay is necessary to be in this class.

Verbal Description:
The vase is a tall cylinder.  It is glazed with a jade green similar to pottery produced in the 1920 - 1930 period.
The outside of this vase has impressions of sea shells on it.
It is a simple cylinder style of vase.
For our class I will also explain how this vase could have two puffy handles on it for extra pizzazz if you like. It can also be "altered" during the process into a slender pitcher, with a handle for pouring.

We will discuss the many possibilities in our class.

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117