[Nfb-krafters-korner] Forest Sprit Class - Members only

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 21:14:51 UTC 2012

Linda,

I sent you the student list for the class, but I still did not get
Jeannie's information.  So please use the list that people signed up for  the class
for emailing students.  It will be less confusing and if people  did not
sign up for the class they should not be getting the details for a  class.

In a message dated 1/13/2012 2:02:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,