[Nfb-krafters-korner] Forest Sprit Class - Members only

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jan 13 23:47:47 UTC 2012

Joyce, Jeannie was my assistant for the class, not a student. We had agreed
on her being part of the first two classes as my helper, and then she will
do the third class and I will be there to assist her. I will call her
tomorrow and get her email for you - we had it, she used to post here a lot
so I don't know why it is not here now. Sorry for any confusion, but things
went exactly as they had been planned prior to the class. Remember? We had
agreed to this during the two monday night chats on Pottery and Clay in
December.  Lynda