[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting life line

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jan 13 23:53:12 UTC 2012

Cathy, go ahead and buy yourself some needles. You can do it. After this
discussion, I got out my 40 inch, size 000 Addi Turbo Circular needle and I
am putting in the LIFE LINE with it - as I was taught to do a year ago, here
at KK. I was lazy and quit too soon - but it is working. Thanks to all who
contributed! Lynda