[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting life line

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 14 00:25:48 UTC 2012

Cathy,

When you are ready to pick up knitting needles again, we will be here.

I too enjoyed the discussion.  I found it interesting about where people
held their hands while knitting.  I find that when I am really concentrating
hard on working a difficult pattern, or fixing a mistake I hold my hands up
near my chest.  When I am more relaxed, I hold them lower.  I find that I
keep my head tilted down toward my work even though I can't see what I am
doing, and sometimes my eyes are closed.  I think the closed eyes part is
because I am visualizing in my head what I am doing.

Annette