[Nfb-krafters-korner] Forest Sprit Class - Members only

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 00:08:07 UTC 2012

I am very Happy Jeannie was there and I knew she was going to be part of
the teaching.  It is just that I need her email as I would have sent her  the
student contact information in case she wanted to make comments or
suggestions to the students.  That is why I send the info to the  teachers.

I am sorry as I was sick and things did not get out in a timely fashion as
in the past.  We are still behind with posting classes, but things will be
moving along.

In a message dated 1/13/2012 6:49:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,