[Nfb-krafters-korner] Slipper sock class

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:41:29 UTC 2012

Homework is done, ready to move on to next step. Thinking I need to go buy another blue loom so can start on the other sock, LOL no Barb NO, just go finish the other project your working on and be patient, hehe

Thanks Tanya and Cathy for teaching this class, y'all did a great job of explaining how to do the new stitches, so now I've learned how to do the wrap and turn, short rows and how to make a slipper sock, I see slipper socks in my future christmas gift list, lol.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson