[Nfb-krafters-korner] Slipper sock class

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Sat Jan 14 15:34:03 UTC 2012

I'm so sorry I missed this class. I wish recordings could be available to
those who have to miss classes they are interested in. I know there must be
a good reason recordings cannot be linked to by anyone within the past class
area of the web site , but could someone share it with us all?

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039