[Nfb-krafters-korner] a request for information

Holly Turri hollyt at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 13:49:31 UTC 2012

do you know of a good source for information about beading and beaded jewelry making?  I'm newly retired,but  craft impaired.   I'd really like to learn this as I have friends who do it but don'thave the time to teach me. I want to make nice stuff not the kind of beading my three year old grand daugter gives me.  Of course i treasure that but I'm quite a bit older.  Anxiously awaint ann answer and have a blessed day.