[Nfb-krafters-korner] a request for information

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Jan 14 14:22:09 UTC 2012

There are many different types of bead work. What type are you wanting to
make. The range is very wide.
I do encrusted bead work and bead embraidery.
There are fantstic books available through  http://www.amazon.com  just type
in the kind of beadwork you want to do, in the search bar on that site and
you will have a zillion to choose from.

My favorite bead worker is Sherri Serafini who has written several books on
encrusted bead working and bead embroidery. I have stacks of books on this
particular kind of bead working.

Once you know what type you want to do, you can find information very easily
for doing it. You can also google the kind you want to make, and find lot of
stuff for free on line.
Lynda River Woman