[Nfb-krafters-korner] interesting lists and info

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 17:16:15 UTC 2012

Well I am not on the writer's division, but I have attended some of the
meetings at National Convention.

I do belong to the Chapter newsletter list run by Robert Newman.  I am  on
the Chapter President's list and the Senior's list beside the Diabetic
list.  I use to be a monitor on the Diabetic list when it first got  started. I
am on the NFB Reader's list and I think that I got all the NFB lists  down.

I do get the ACB monthly publication via email.  I get notices from  the
Hadley School. I get the Ziegler Magazine via email, too.

Please do share info on what lists you enjoy and find helpful  regarding
the blind.

I do get the Blind Mice emails and several newsletters from crafting groups
 and stores.

In a message dated 1/15/2012 11:39:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,