[Nfb-krafters-korner] interesting lists and info

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 15 18:19:17 UTC 2012

After being on this list for 1 1/2 years, I have also signed up for the
Artists Making Art list, and now signed up for the Writer's Division. That
will be IT for me - as much as I can handle and still get my own creative
works finished.

I am a former English professor and Fine Arts Professor, so those are my
areas of interest. That is my focus and interest. I am not really a "joiner"
at all, but just want to mingle with like-minded folks and colleagues in
this way. I am actually a very solitary person and need a LOT of alone time
to think and create art and to write. My studio closes before Christmas each
year, and I spend the winter months in relative solitude, recharging my
creative batteries.

Lynda River Woman