[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading weaving advise 4 newbies

Holly Turri hollyt at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 20:56:34 UTC 2012

joyce, i was thrilled to see that you can bead on wire.  that i can do with
no problem.  my daughter andi used to do it when she was a kid.  i just
never learned how to put those clasps on them.  my ultimate goal right now
is to make those braided frendship bracelets all the kids used to weaqr.
even though they are passe, i always liked them.