[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading weaving advise 4 newbies

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 22:17:13 UTC 2012

I work at a Girl Scout Camp in the summer.  Well I don't get paid, but
last year my 2 Grand daughters went for 2 weeks and was charged a very reduced
rate since I volunteered there.  It is worth keeping them busy.

OK I defintely taught Friendship bracelets and it is something you really
don't forget how to do.  So just get yourself some of whatever you want to
make it out of [I prefer the thin leather cording or the hemp and get
yourself  some of the beads, then sit down and start creating.  I always seem to
get  the girls in camp sitting with me, saying How do you do that if you
can't  see?  I tell them to close their eyes and give it a try.  I teach  other
crafting stuff at GS Camp, too.  I worked with around 8 6, 7   graders last
year and help teach them to sew on a sewing machine.  We made  some easy
costumes  for the end of camp play that they did.

In a message dated 1/15/2012 3:57:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,