[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook, was new list members

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin577 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 02:57:34 UTC 2012

Cathy,

I don't recall what I did, I think a clown was one of them, but it has been
20 years ago. For keeping the yarn organized I used little zip lock bags
with a Braille label, and a Tupperware container I think. It was for a fruit
and vegetable tray, I think, It was divided up like a pie with a center area
for dip or something. When the lid was on, stuff could not move between
compartments.

For patterns I just had some one give me the instructions and I Brailed them
out. Starting at the bottom was row one, and working up from there. It would
look like

1. 4 blue, 6 red, 32 orange

When I completed a row, I erased the row number.

If I were to do it now, I would probably use a spread sheet, then I could
have someone else type the instructions in and that part would go faster

I have looked at some kits online, and there are some I would be interested
in doing.

Michael