[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook, was new list members

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Mon Jan 16 08:21:55 UTC 2012

I was wondering if such latch hook pattern books might be available
somewhere?
One of our teachers compiled such a book for us in Afrikaans and it was
produced in braille for those of us who were taught did latch hooking at
school.
 However, this was more than 20 years ago and I think only that one pattern
book for latch hooking was ever produced here in South Africa.
We worked with fairly large canvas squares and bulky yarn and the patterns
would have a name and then the row number with the colours as Michael
described.
Just wondering.
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK: