[Nfb-krafters-korner] new list members

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Mon Jan 16 08:12:18 UTC 2012

Hi, and welcome, Michael,
I am Lindy, from Cape Town, South Africa. I am also interested in learning
more about soap-making. Living in South Africa, I am finding it rather
difficult to find soap-making kits to start off with. There are some places
to order from, but they don't seem to stock kits for beginners as such.
Unfortunately, it is not worth the cost to order from on-line shops in the
UK or the US at this point in time.
I also like doing origami, card-making, sewing, scrap booking and crafts
with and for my toddlers.
I started a business last year selling mainly children's products, including
safety products, crafts and stationery and educational toys, etc. One of my
aims with the business is to be able to create my own line of bath products
for children. I am currently buying soap and related products and then I put
different kinds of things together and repackage them. For instance, I might
put together a bath sponge, a fish-shaped soap and a nail brush in a basket
and sell this as one product.
Eventually, I would like to make my own soap and bath products. I am also
interested in learning more about working with beads and clay.
Best wishes.
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts