[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question Appropriateness of Sharing KnittingPattern

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:28:22 UTC 2012

Hi Theresa, is it needle knit or crochet? I don't think there is a problem
with writing out a portion of a pattern when your needing help with a
certain area.
I like the name of the pattern, wonder if it can be loomed, lol
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson