[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question Appropriateness of Sharing Knitting Pattern

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Jan 17 16:07:51 UTC 2012

I don't see a problem with it!

Cindy Z.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Therese Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:33 AM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Question Appropriateness of Sharing Knitting Pattern

Hello All:

Therese here.

I am attempting a new little pattern. Over all it looks pretty simple. The
title of the pattern is Leaf and Berries. It is worked over 35 stiches and
can be used for edging.

Now let us scratch the pretty simple part. On row 5 and 9, may be other
rows, I swear there is a boo boo in the instructions. After all it can't be
me mis interpreting them. Ha!!!

Anyway, my question, is it appropriate for me to write out the instructions
to see if someone with greater wisdom then I can figure out the problem?

Thanks Therese