[Nfb-krafters-korner] QUESTION about website class list

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:06:41 UTC 2012

Thanks everyone. It is always a learning experience to keep things
accessible, looking good visually, and moving forward with features.

I'll post a message when I start working on some of the behind the scenes
things in case something stops working while I am doing that. Also, please
note that right now I am over 1000 unread messages behind on this list, so
be sure to send me a private message if you want me to actually reply.

Cindy S.

rg/slerythema%
40gmail.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org