[Nfb-krafters-korner] a request for information

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 22 13:05:56 UTC 2012

Sahar,
I can teach you how to do cabs! I could talk you through it over the phone.
With the experience you have with beads, I know you can do it. Contact me
off list if you want to talk with me.
http://riverroad@zoominternet.net

Glue, it is a dirty 4 letter word that I do not like, either. It is TACKY
and ICKY and I never liked using glue on anything and it has nothing to do
with sight loss on my part either. YUK to glue. lol
Lynda River Woman