[Nfb-krafters-korner] flexiloom help

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Mon Jan 23 01:50:56 UTC 2012

Hi Carol,

Once you get your second row of pegs wrapped, hold on to the loose yarn and
immediately knit off the last peg wrapped. This stitch will hold your
working yarn and keep it from raveling on you. Just be sure to hold on to
that yarn after the last peg is wrapped until you get it knit off. If it
feels a bit loose to you, you can wrap it more tightly and then slide the
hook underneath the loop once you've knit off and pull on it a bit to loosen
it up. Hope this helps.

Tanya