[Nfb-krafters-korner] flexi loom help

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:37:05 UTC 2012

I have found that if I hold the pick/hook with my hand closer to the hook
end rather than back on the handle, I can better tell if I'm at the correct
peg and if I'm hooking the correct loop and I use my left hand to guide the
working yarn.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson