[Nfb-krafters-korner] slipper sock help

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Jan 23 16:54:19 UTC 2012

Barb,
I ran out too and could not find the exact color when I went to the store so I went with a contrasting color.  I'm not sure if I started with a whole skein or not.  I also know that some skeins even though they say bulky don't seem as sturdy.  My second slipper is more flimsy than my first.  Both keep my feet warm.  I will make sure I start with a new skein on my next pair.

Cindy Z.