[Nfb-krafters-korner] slipper sock help

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 20:49:44 UTC 2012

Good advise to get 2 balls of yarn.

I do know that it is tough with giving classes and providing directions for
 the classes and really trying to give information and variety of materials
for  these projects.    All the teachers try to give you a wide range  of
choices, but we all work with different tensions and make things to fit a
wide range of sizes, so we can't shoot the teachers, we need to maybe think
ahead and be prepared and purchase a little extra for that first attempt.

In a message dated 1/23/2012 11:56:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,