[Nfb-krafters-korner] what is a cab ?

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Tue Jan 24 12:47:15 UTC 2012

All I have to say is, WOW!  That would be incredible.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan