[Nfb-krafters-korner] slipper sock help

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Tue Jan 24 16:44:03 UTC 2012

I have not done slippers with a different color cuff, but I have done socks
that way. The stripe around the foot section is possible, but you are
getting into techniques that are more complicated. I have a pair of slippers
that is the brightest yellow I could find. I really stand out when I wear
those, or my feet do anyway. LOL!

Tanya