[Nfb-krafters-korner] slipper sock help

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 17:50:22 UTC 2012

HI,
Wanted to thank you for the formula for the short rows. That made everything make sense to me. Then I don't have to count so just think of the formula. My second sock is all done except the toe. Thanks to a long doctor appointment for my Husband. I think I will make fashionable taller boot style for the kids.
Henrietta