[Nfb-krafters-korner] slipper sock help

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 01:43:44 UTC 2012

Hi Tanya
I finished the slippers tonight with yarn left over. I made them a bit large. See if my Daughter picks them up when she sees them. I just set things on the hearth and I rarely get to keep my own work. I did make a scarf on the kk loom and it rolled into itself. No one took it. I am looking for a chunky belt thingy, you know, to put the belt through and then I will make the ends points and I have it stretched flat now. Do you think the belt will get taken? lol

It is made of those infamous colors of my Grand Daughter's dorm room purple, green and blue. I am making a scarf on needles with the same yarn. Unfortunately they are not going to be the same pattern.

I do want to thank you for the math info on the short rows. makes me much more comfortable.
Henrietta