[Nfb-krafters-korner] slipper sock help

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Fri Jan 27 02:12:28 UTC 2012

Hi Henrietta,

I think it's time you make some slippers to put under your side of the bed
so they won't be taken. LOL! And if the belt is made from the colors of your
granddaughter's dorm room, I am thinking she may take that! You're quite
welcome for the formula for the short rows. I still can't believe I forgot
to include it in the pattern. LOL!

I did some digging through my wool yarn drawer and found some white and
royal blue skeins. It is worsted weight, but I have two skeins of each so
I'm getting started on another pair of slippers in the colors of my favorite
college basketball team, University of Kentucky Wildcats!

Tanya