[Nfb-krafters-korner] Questions about putting perfume oils in an atomizer?

Raquel Vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 27 05:03:45 UTC 2012

Hi,
I thought maybe someone might know the answer to my question. I was wondering what a simple way to make essential or perfume oil in to a spray perfume. One website said to mix 1 part oil to 10 parts water, and shake well before each use. Does anyone know how well this method might work, or a better one?
Thanks.
Raquel
"We start out with the answers, and we end up with the questions."--Karen Carpenter, 1950-1983, American Musician