[Nfb-krafters-korner] gossip!Re: life line/Gardening info

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 07:49:32 UTC 2012

Hi Henrietta, let me know ahead of time when you wish to have the chat on
that topic. I will want to put it on my planner so that I can plan around
it. The written word is great in planting. I find that first-hand experience
is the best because that is the only way to find out whether or not a plant
will work for your gardening setting.
Kendra Schaber