[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kit for latch hook class

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Sun Jan 29 22:34:26 UTC 2012

Hi Cathy,
I ordered my kit & hook today from knitting-warehouse.com. I also bought my
crochet hook & more thick quick yarn for the learning to crochet class. I
hope  that I can learn to crocheyt this time. My Mom tried teaching to
crochet & I couldn't get the tension the same on the stitches. This will see
if I can get the hang of it this time. I am going to need a refrsher on how
to latch hook seeing it has been so long & I forget how. I am excited to be
able to do this craft again.

Debbie