[Nfb-krafters-korner] loomed mittens

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jan 31 15:20:37 UTC 2012

I found some yarn during the holidays about 3 or 4 ply, but it has little bumps all through it.  It is not home spun yarn.  The bumps are real close together.  I got it because it was white with sparkles.  Now I do not know what to do with it.  I can not use it for plastic cambas.
Any idea what kind of yarn it might be?

Terry P.