[Nfb-krafters-korner] loomed mittens

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 04:14:21 UTC 2012

I don't know what homespun feels like.  But it is thicker then the  wool
ease chunky.

In a message dated 1/30/2012 10:27:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

What is  the difference between the thick and quick and the chunky?  Henry
and I  were both wondering about it.  Does it feal sort of like home spun
yarn  but thicker?

Terry P.