[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terrence

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 01:34:04 UTC 2012

HI Anet,
the directions say to pour one cup of amonia into a black trash bag. Put your grill racks into the bag and tie it closed. Set the bag in a warm sunny place. Leave for several hours. This should loosen the grease and grime on the racks.

You are supposed to be able to spray the racks clean with the garden hose.

Well, my racks are always nasty. Every time I clean the grill I say it will be the last time. This sure can't be healthy. I use a grill fry pan and a larger grill pan with holes now for my food. But the gunk in the bottom of the fire pot has to be bad for us.

Well, anyway, it really helped to remove some of the baked on stuff. My grill racks weren't clean enough to eat from but they did get clean enough this way, to start scrubbing. lol

Someone should come up with a self cleaninging grill.
Henrietta