[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terrence

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 03:09:03 UTC 2012

I pre-heat the grill, use a pumice stone, and then use a grill/wire brush
each time I use it and it stays clean enough to cook on.

We also use the pan with the holes in it for some things, though I burnt my
finger on the handle the first time I used it. Needless to say, I learned
where the handle needed to be position to not do that again. But in all
fairness it was caused when I was cooking some potato grillers (sliced
potato wedges that were pre-seasoned) and was chasing one of the wedges
around the pan in order to flip it over.

Cindy S.